Skip to content
- Expands brass education to the entire grade level, allowing all students a chance to discover their ability to play brass.
- Empowers educators without a brass background to teach beginning brass.
- Uses an interdisciplinary curriculum that brings the history and significance of lip-blown instruments to life for young learners.
- Provides exhaustive print and online resources for students and teachers.
- Jump starts beginning brass students' technical and musical development.
- Builds ensemble skills from the start by having all students playing the same instrument, in the same key, without the distraction of valves and slides.
- Turns on brass players' ears and gets them on the same page.
- Serves as an effective pedagogical aid for students needing help with the fundamentals.
- Challenges advanced brass players.
- Builds a solid foundation in preparation for taking up any of the modern brass instruments.
- Facilitates engaging discussion about music's origins and development throughout human history.
- Boosts ongoing musical and technical development for students at all stages of development.
The Teaching Tool
Watch Students Play