- Why is the natural trumpet good for learning the basics of brass?
- What resources are available for DIY home learning?
- What kinds of resources are available to help teachers?
- How does an interdisciplinary approach help inspire technical and musical development?
- In what ways does this better prepare students for band?
- What's up with the caveman?
Want to learn more about Brass for Beginners®?
Get answers to your burning questions:
“As an artist with a passion for the natural trumpet and early music, the idea of using it as a teaching tool for beginners is exciting indeed. Brass for Beginners authors have laid out an adventure through time and across the globe that promises not only to instill a life-long appreciation for brass instruments but also to inspire the next generation of brass players!"
Alison Balsom, International Trumpet Soloist