- What is there to gain in learning a Baroque/natural trumpet?
- Is the BfB Baroque "authentic?"
- Why did J.B.Arban want his students learning the natural trumpet alongside the cornet?
- Which keys/crooks do I need to play the Berlioz requiem?
- What kind of mouthpiece should I use?
- How does the crooks system work? and what's up with the caveman on the bell?
Want to learn more about the BfB Baroque™?
Get answers to your burning questions:
"The BfB Baroque™ offers an affordable way to get started on the Baroque trumpet. It's easy to hold, and of a high enough quality to be used as a solo instrument and in ensembles. This is a great horn for the price!"
Dr. Kathryn Adduci, International Trumpet Soloist