TEACHER TRAINING: "Brass for Beginners: Train-the-Trainer"
Suitable for any teacher utilizing Brass for Beginners® in their classroom, this hands-on workshop provides essential instruction on how to navigate the instrument, curriculum and additional resources. It can be tailored to educators from a wide variety of backgrounds, interests, and experience, with the goal of providing a solid foundation for successful teaching.
Training units include:
- What is a Natural Trumpet?
- How to Navigate the Student Edition
- How to Navigate the Teacher Edition
- A Brief History of Lip-Blown Instruments
- Lesson Plans: Variety is the Spice of Life
- Qualities of an Effective Brass for Beginners® Teacher
- Social Sciences for Music Majors
- Assignments, Assessments and More
- Managing the Brass for Beginners® Classroom
- Lesson Preparation
"Train-the-Trainer" is delivered by a member (s) of the Brass for Beginners® team or their partners, depending on the location. Instruments and materials are provided. For more information contact Chris Hasselbring at firstname.lastname@example.org