- BfB Horns™ are an effective classroom aid for stimulating students’ imagination as they learn about Ragnar’s discoveries in "Unit I: The First Trumpeter." Because they are conical, they produce a much louder sound than BfB Bones™ or BfB Tubes™, illustrating key points in “Chapter 2: Practice, Practice, Practice!”
- BfB Horns™ are thoroughly sterilized with anti-bacterial disinfectant, machined for consistency and playability, and coated with a non-toxic sealant at the mouth-end for easy cleaning between uses. (Try a bottle of Steri-Spray to avoid spread of germs)
- BfB Horns™ come in three pitch ranges: high, medium, and low (high and medium horns typically play only one note, the fundamental, but low pitch horns can play two or more notes)
- Note that because BfB Horns™ are made from real animals, each one is unique, so the pitch will vary within each range.
- Returns/refunds for BfB Horns™ are only accepted in the case of defects in workmanship of damage from normal use; that is, using them to make trumpet noises!
Teaching Tip: students will typically find it easier to make medium or low pitch horns sound, so to give them an idea of how difficult it may have been for Ragnar to sound a horn on the first try, you might consider starting with a high pitch horn in the classroom...