How to purchase one-on-one lessons with a Brass for Beginners® Teaching Expert:
- Visit the BfB Teaching Expert page to learn more and view our roster of teachers.
Read the Terms and Conditions (below).
- Add the DIY package to your cart.
- Add a Beginning Brass Instruction package to your cart and checkout (be sure to select duration).
After making your purchase, you will receive an email to set up an intake interview for placement and scheduling.
Book a Free Consultation
Terms and Conditions:
- Student is responsible for reliability of their internet connection (ethernet connection is recommended).
- Lessons must be scheduled at a minimum frequency of one lesson every two weeks from date of first scheduled lesson.
- A student absence can only be rescheduled (or refunded) in the case of illness or death in the family, and with 24 hrs. advance notice provided to the instructor.
- In the event of a teacher absence, the lesson will be either made up at a mutually agreeable time, or the student will receive a full refund for the missed lesson.
- Zoom, Facetime, or Skype are all options for remote instruction depending on the instructor. In the case of Zoom, instructions for how to optimize for sound quality will be sent in advance of the first lesson. This will be discussed in the intake interview.